Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Making A Difference by Kaylee Chen

Do you want to make the world a better place? Think making the world a better place isn’t nearly as hard as you think, even picking up a can from off the street could help or donating the tiniest amount of your allowance makes a big difference in the world and when you do it feels good. Like the time me and my family found a dog that was born with three legs and no one wanted her so we rescued her and that was helping a life.

Another time I rescued a baby squirrel that broke it’s leg from falling of a tree we fed it peanuts and water and we lucked out, while we were taking care of him, a women that worked in the wildlife shelter and care center was running and I guess she saw the squirrel and asked me about it I told her that it had fallen of a tree and broke its leg she nodded and took him away. See, little things make big differences and I bet you done something like this or maybe it didn’t have anything to do with animals maybe it was picking up trash as long as you fixed a thing that isn’t good or doesn’t seem right even the littlest things matter a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment