Thursday, July 20, 2017

The Glass house part 6 by Ahan Devgun


Aelysthesia and I were in an emerald green forest, where Christopher originally was talking to me before I went to the abandoned playground.

“Ugh.” Christopher woke up and rubbed his eyes.

“Hi Chris.” I said with a smile.

Christopher pointed over to Aelysthesia.

“She’s evil, she knocked me out, she’s probably possessing you to Iris.” Christopher said

“I’m not possessed, Christopher.” I said exasperatedly.

“We’ll see.” Christopher said.

“Annoying person who I knocked out, stay dead.” Aelysthesia said.

Even though Christopher protested, he still lay down.

“Now, Iris, I did some research about where the shadow man and I came to this world.” Aelysthesia put her hands in her pockets nervously, “the glass house.”

“We already know that.” Iris looked exasperated, “what’s your point?”

“If he came through the dark glass, he is already super-powered, which means that he is able to create portals, which means he already can go back!

Suddenly Christopher stood up and said, “shadow!”

Then Christopher and Aelysthesia fell to the floor as if they were hit by an invisible force.

Abruptly, the world went black.

No comments:

Post a Comment