Thursday, July 20, 2017

The glass house part 4 by Ahun Devgun

“No.” I refused to do any dirty work for the shadow man. I am Iris West, I saved Christopher’s life by catching from falling from the balcony, why am I helping the shadow man? He already made me break my best friend’s house. I would not do any more for him.
“Bad choice, little flower.” The shadow man smirked, “bring out the hostage, Aelysthesia.”
“I don’t work for anyone, barely visible man.” The pale girl  said with a slight british accent, while leaping out from behind a hedge dragging an unconscious body across the ground behind her.

“I’ll let that pass for now,” The shadow man held the body up, “recognize this person, Iris?”

The body was Christopher’s!

“And if you don’t do what we want say goodbye to your precious.” Aelysthesia said mockingly, while she and the shadow man nodded their heads.

“Fine, I’ll build the portal.” I agreed reluctantly.

But once we reach your world, I will defeat you.

No comments:

Post a Comment