Thursday, July 20, 2017

The Glass House part 5 Ahan Devgun


They took me back to the ruins of Christopher’s house. There was a pile of glass sealed off in caution tape. There was men in blue uniforms everywhere. How could I get in?

“No problem.” Aelysthesia flicked her hand up to the sky and suddenly all of the police officers flew up to the sky and out of our way.

Aelysthesia and I stepped over the caution tape and looked at the glass

“No, no, no.” Aelysthesia freaked out.

“What?” I tilted my head.

“This is dark glass-”

“And?” I asked Aelysthesia to continue.

“Dark glass makes the shadow man stronger. The shadow man is from a race called dark elves. I’m from a race called sylphs. The shadow man and I were enemies. We came to this world when we were fighting. The shadow man has the ability to create portals in our world. He said he wanted to create a portal to go far away. So, we appeared here.” Aelysthesia

“So what should we do now?” I asked.

“We can’t let the shadow man know anything about this.” Aelysthesia responded.

“So, will you help me defeat the shadow man.” I questioned.

“Yes,” the sylph responded.

No comments:

Post a Comment