Wednesday, July 19, 2017

The Glass house part 3 by Ahan Devgun

“Why?” I said to Iris, on a dark cold night.

“What did I do?” Iris tilted her head.

“You know what you did,” I retorted.

“I do a lot of horrible things, you have to be specific.”

“You broke our glass house.” I looked in anger upon Iris.

“Oh, right that.” Iris looked nervous now.

I had so many questions for her

“Who were you talking to, why did you break my house, were you possessed or something like that?”

Iris turned around and didn’t answer any of my questions. She started jogging back to her house. So, I followed her because we were both coming back to the same place, but instead of going back to her house she went to the abandoned park in the abandoned neighborhood, then she started talking to a shadowy figure, the same one that was in the flash drive.

“When do we go to the ruins of the broken glass house?” The figure said.

“Don’t worry, we will make a portal out of the glass, so you can return home.” Iris looked over her shoulder, as if she thought someone was arriving.

Suddenly the wind became harsher and the air started to swirl around me. Suddenly, the pale girl in the recording appeared next to me.

She looked at me and said, “hello Christopher.” Then everything went black.

No comments:

Post a Comment