Wednesday, July 19, 2017

The Glass House part 2 by Ahun Devgun


I was racing through the street underneath the nightfall, trying to figure out who broke my glass house. My parents were devastated, we currently had to live with Iris in a regular, old, boring house. After a few days the Glass House Detective Agency gave me a flash drive. One detective said, “The agency wanted me to give you this before the rest of your family.”

Instantly, I raced to my room grabbed my laptop,plugged in the flashdrive and started watching the video on the flashdrive.

First, our house was empty, then I saw a girl with light brown skin and dark brown hair talking to a shadowy figure, and a young girl with pale skin and white hair. I couldn’t make out what the trio were saying to each other. Then the girl with light brown skin and dark brown hair threw a rock at our glass house. Suddenly she turned she turned around and I saw Iris.

No comments:

Post a Comment