Friday, July 21, 2017

The glass house part 7 by Ahan Devgun


I was out in the fields of my childhood. I was skipping in a field using my air powers to float even higher.

“Aelysthesia, Aelysthesia.” My grandmother called me inside for dinner.

I started to race back to my grandmother’s tiny cottage in the middle of a field of emerald grass and ruby-red flowers, but suddenly the field started to catch on fire.
I saw dark haired elves bombing our fields. I started racing back to my home to warn my grandmother but suddenly the grass lit up in a wildfire. I ran faster and faster until I reached my grandmother’s house.

Suddenly there was an shriek inside the house. I quickly rushed in and my grandmother was trying to fight off three dark elves.

“Aelysthesia, my little wind girl, stay back.” Suddenly one of the dark elves used a trick that made my grandma fall to the floor.

“No, this can’t be happening.” My eyes widened in shock. My grandmother was dead.

Suddenly the dark elf who killed my grandma turned to another elf and said, “should we kill her?”

“No, she will be killed by the flames anyway, we shouldn’t displease the elf lord by getting blood on our hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment